So this last month I have been quite poorly with a massive dose of tonsilitis which wiped me out for a few weeks however I still had plenty of great things happen. I also thought I would do a little revamp of this monthly update so please feel free to drop me a line or leave a comment to let me know if you like it.
- Being poorly definitely made me slow down and rest which gave me plenty of time to get back into reading. I am going to do a book review every few months and I’m currently working on the first one, soon to be live.
- I started to watch Grey’s Anatomy for the first time and despite the many tears I shed when I watch it I love it.
- The mornings and evenings have been getting lighter and it makes such a difference to how I feel, especially when on the morning commute.
- I caught up some friends over cocktails which was lovely to find out what was going on in their lives. Quality friend time is always such a good tonic!
- A friend of mine went public with being pregnant this month and whilst its a little while off yet, I’m really looking forward to meeting the newest addition to her family.
- I had a little pamper time and had my nails done. I love it when my nails look polished and I feel a little fancy.
- I know the snow can be a real pain but first thing in the morning when the snow is undisturbed I only see how pretty and peaceful it looks.
- Watching the BRIT Awards. Every year I love to watch the performances and the awards. The BRITS is one of my favourites and I always feel like it’s a private gig
- I thoroughly enjoyed pancake day and had them with strawberries and cream.
- I am not really in to Valentine’s Day however we always get each other a card and plan a special tea. It’s just nice to have some quality time together.
- I met up with some of blogging gals who are doing the same course as me. I’m already looking forward to our next meet up.
This month I am grateful for;
- My health – I have felt utterly dreadful and had to spend some weekends in bed. The slightest effort or day to day was such an effort and left me drained. Luckily for me it was a throat infection and I am now on my way to full health again. The next few months I will be focusing on building up my immune system and listening to body to help it along.
This month I have been listening to;
- The soundtrack from Big Little Lies – I adore this album and cannot listen to it enough.
- Heaven by Rebecca Ferguson – This album is a few years old now however I love Rebecca’s voice and the lyrics on the album are simply gorgeous.
- The Travelust podcast by Samantha. As soon as I listen to these fortnightly podcasts I am searching for flights on sky scanner and start planning my next trip away. It definitely brightens up my commutes.
- What She Said podcast by Lucy. I have been listening to this podcast for a while now and always enjoy it. Its packed full of tips, hints and experiences being shared by awesome woman.
You can also find me in the below places to see my month unfold;
Instagram – Fabulously_Unapologetic
Twitter – @Zoe_Gilmartin